Mitragnya Speciosa is a tree grown naturally over the years, a native to the island of Borneo in Southeast Asia which is the source of Red Borneo Kratom. Red Borneo Kratom is considered to be a more relaxing strain than others. This strain has some opioid properties and stimulant effects leading to long lasting relaxation to the body.
Red Vein Borneo Kratom can be used as supplement or pharmaceutical painkiller, depression, and stress reliever. This tree is related to a coffee plant. Wondering why is it called Red Borneo Kratom? It gets its title from the land it grows and the color of its leave veins which are red. It is mostly grown on the river path and harvesting mostly takes place in Indonesia.
Red Borneo Kratom Dosage
To start with the dosage, it is important to know that it differs from body to body because everybody has their own body chemist’s. However, the effects of Red Vein Borneo last about 5-6 hours on the average. Powder or capsule or gum which is properly grinded will increase the length of duration so opting for quality Kratom is considered a plus point for users as the courser grind takes longer to break down.
Taking the Red Borneo is most preferred in the afternoon after work or any other activity as it is a relaxing strain. Taking it in the morning may make someone feel drowsy during the daytime and it will be difficult to get along with the day. At different dosage it produces different effects. Therefore, this is divided into the following stages:
- Beginner or mild level dose may take 1-2 grams per consumption.
- Regular level dose may take 3-5 grams per consumption.
- High level or Red Vein Borneo Kratom dose may take 5-6 grams per consumption.
- Extremely high-level dose may take above 6 gram, but this is not recommended.
For newbies it is better to take the beginner level or mild dose and not to jump directly into high dose as it can be harmful. For regular users it is most preferred to take around 5 grams per consumption as this is considered the safe dose. Red Borneo Kratom can be taken along with some flavored juice for great taste and pleasure.
Red Borneo Kratom Effects
High percentage of mitragynine alkaloids makes the Borneo Red Vein Kratom more beneficial than other kratom strains. The effects of Red Borneo Kratom are listed below:
- Relaxation effect: – Borneo Red Vein comes into effect helping the body relax in which depression, sleep problems, stress, anxiety, hypertension may be the causes. Sometimes, people prefer listening to music, taking a hot bath or going out with friends and family to help them overcome these problems but at times these tactics don’t work. Using Red Borneo Kratom can help overcome these problems.
- Mood enhancement: – Corynoxine A and Corynoxine B present in Red Borneo Kratom reduces anxiety and improves one’s mood.For those who are in search of mood enhancer supplements, they may add Red Borneo Kratom in their list.
- Red Vein Borneo Kratom effect: – Mitragynine and 7-Hydromitragynine present in Kratom Red Borneo is the reason it acts as a herb which is similar to opiate. The Red Vein Borneo induces the state of euphoria leading to overall well-being, happiness and feeling of joy.
- Insomnia relief: – Borneo Red Kratom relaxes the muscles and brain nerves and calm someone. Moreover it sedate the body which will be able to treat insomnia disorder and improve sleep quality.
Red Borneo Kratom vs White Vein Kratom
Kratom Red Vein Borneo has red colored vein and leaves. It produces calmness, optimism, its extracts prevent withdrawal symptoms of opiate addicts. Some strains such as Red Thai or Red Vein Borneo has a sedative effect like the Red Samatra produces an elated mood. As with the other types of Kratom, the effects depends on the dose. The Red Vein produces in small dose a stimulating effect, but overall, the Red Vein strains are used to promote peace and tranquility.
White Vein Kratom is known as a mood enhancer and a stimulant. White Vein Kratom is increasingly taken instead of coffee for alertness, concentration, cheerfulness, motivation during working days where stress can take place. It is not advised to take White Vein Kratom during the evening as it may lead to restless sleep. It is a common practice to mix White Vein powder and Red Vein strains to achieve a more balanced boost of energy